Friday, November 21, 2008

Nine days

Noah doesn't have school next week. All week! WTF?

Tomorrow starts nine days home with him. Monday we have a babysitter, Tuesday I'll be home with him, Wednesday Rich will be home with him, Thursday we will all be home, Friday I'll be home with him and then Saturday and Sunday Rich has to work so I'll be home with both boys.

I'm dreading it a little, but not as much as I would have a year ago. I just need to accept I won't really get anything done those days. I think one day we'll go to the movies. As long as I keep us busy and make sure he gets outside for an hour we should be fine.

Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then. All I've done is sleep the last two days. Fortunately everyone was gone during the day so I was able to just stay in bed. I think I slept more the last two days then I usually do in a week.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ben is off school too! Since when do kids get the whole week off for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete