Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm resorting to dreams

It's hump day for NaBloPoMo and I am struggling a bit for something to blog about. I still have a nasty cold and my booger filled head is not very conducive to deep thoughts.

So to prove that I'm really digging deep to find something to write about, I'm going to tell you about my dream last night.

It was a flying dream. As in I could fly. Like a bird. Or Superman.

And it was one of those dreams where I knew it couldn't possibly be real, but I figured if I wanted it enough I could do it.

I was back at my parents house; not really sure how I got there. I hugged my mom and told her I wasn't really there, but I just needed to hug her.

Then I walked out the door, I knew I had to get home and I didn't have a car, so I decided I was going to fly. Even though I knew I couldn't fly, I did it anyway.

The end.

In other news, Noah told me tonight that he "didn't require any more refreshments" when I asked what he wanted to drink with dinner.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. His manners that you wrote about the other week are starting to show with that comment :)

    ReplyDelete