Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog Sponsorship Opportunity

A few weeks ago I heard about UPrinting.com and their blog sponsorship program. It sounded like a cool idea so I applied for it, even though I didn't think my blog was even close to big enough to be accepted. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find out they did accept me. You may have noticed their button over on my left sidebar!

Now, I'm am going out on a bit of a limb here, as I haven't actually ordered any of their products yet, and I've always made it a policy of MNT to be honest with any reviews I write. But, when I checked out their website I was impressed by all the products and options they offer. And, I really like that they offer eco-friendly printing (e.g., they use vegetable-based inks and recycle their unused paper scraps).

This week they are offering their sponsored blogs 500 free business cards for blogging about their blog sponsorship program. I thought that sounded like a great way to try out their products so I can really give you my opinion! Not to mention it was quite timely because I just started to think I need cards to take with me to BlogHer! I sure hope I still have time!

So check them out here and read about a few of their highlights below.


Why UPrinting.com isn't your average printing company:


Blog Sponsorships:
If you are looking to find a sponsor for your blog, UPrinting.com is definitely interested. We offer giveaways, advertising and more for qualified bloggers.

Non-Profit Sponsorships:
The U-Community Program sponsors hundreds of non-profits and education to improve our local communities.

Social Justice Projects:
The UPrinting Kiva account promotes small business growth in developing countries.

Green Printing:
UPrinting supports a sustainable future by recycling, using non-toxic inks, and offering eco-friendly recycled paper stocks for business cards and postcard printing.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment