Sunday, February 08, 2009

Confessions of Mommy Needs Therapy

Hi, my name is Kristine. And I'm an addict.

To Bubble Spinner. That's why I haven't been around much lately. I can't stop playing this damn game!

In fact, just going to get the link I had to stop and give it a spin. I dare you. Give it a try.

*************

I fell today. Hard. Kind of on my left side. I have a big bruise on my left upper arm, and my wrist and knuckles hurt. I'm kind of embarrassed. Because I fell off my desk chair. While I was sitting on it. All I did was lean down to pick something up, and there I went. Slow motion fall. Ouch.

*************

I peed myself the other night. While I was watching TV.



Also, I'm a 12 year old boy.

*************

And this may have turned me on just a little bit.



check out the outtakes here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I was playing Bubble Spinner earlier today myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally checking out Bubble Spinner. Just wanted to comment first in case I didn't make it back!

    ReplyDelete