Tuesday, September 09, 2008

He "accidentally" ate it

Noah isn't allowed to have red dye because it drastically effects his behavior. One maraschino cherry can turn him in to a whirling dervish from hell.

He knows this. Sometimes he even follows it.

Today I let him have an ice pop and didn't really pay attention to what flavor he took.

About ten minutes later he came up to me and handed me the stick

"I accidentally ate a red one" he tells me.

"Noah," I said, "how do you accidentally eat an entire ice pop?"

"I don't know Mommy, I wasn't paying attention I guess."

Damn if I didn't almost believe him.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Uh-Oh! Let the whirling dervish commence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for errand running........solo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! J Girl is allergic to chocolate. It's really just a trigger more than an allergy. But when she eats it, watch out. It's like a storm.

    And she also "accidentally" eats it often!

    Good luck with whats pending :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my four year old when you ask him why he did something he knows he isn't suppose to do.... kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. would it help if I said things get better the older they get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - i like his style.... mind you line those cherries up for me!

    I think i had the same problem once when buying my new bike... i wish i got the same response :D

    ReplyDelete