Friday, February 05, 2010

Things you should know!

If you aren't getting enough of me here, check me out on Philadelphia Mom's Blog where I talk about knowing it all before I had kids, knowing nothing now, and second guessing my parenting choices. 
I'll be writing for Philadelphia Mom's Blog, part of the Silicon Valley Moms Group, a couple times a month. There is a great group of writers there, so check it out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have two three giveaways going on right now, so please enter!

500 Business Cards from Uprinting.com is posted here. It ends 2/12 and right now odds are good! You can do more than just strictly business cards with these, so check it out! 
And here I have a $50 gift card to Safeway up for grabs! This is also good at Dominick´s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, and Genuardi´s. This one ends 12/19.

And finally, here I'm giving away the new Shaun the Sheep: A Woolly Good Time DVD.
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment