Thursday, April 26, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes...continued

Before I forget, I really need to write down the latest words of wisdom from The Boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mommy: TB, it is not OK to yell out the window in the morning when you wake up. No one else is up and you are very loud. If you yell out the window tomorrow morning I will come in and close and lock the window and you will not have it open any more. Now, I want you to tell me what I just said.

The Boy: Mommy, no one likes a parrot!

(Of course I busted up laughing. Turns out he's a bit of a repeater at preschool.)
----------------------------------------------------------------

At the zoo recently:

The Boy: wow daddy, that gorilla has a butt just like mine, except it's bigger!

(thankfully he didn't say it was just like mommy's)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night:

TB: come on daddy, lets go hang in my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When telling TB that he was going to be a big brother and there is a baby in mommy's belly.

TB: (laughing) nuh uh...that's just silly Mommy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And to balance things out, something from our six year old neighbor:

Michael: TB go get the (air quote) ball (air quote).

Seriously, the boy used air quotes when he said ball. And he was really telling TB to go get the ball. And it wasn't just two finger air quotes, it was four finger air quotes. Very reminiscent of Joey on friends.

1 comment:

  1. PA is so precious. I love the things he says. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete