Thursday, April 19, 2007

10 weeks, 2 days


Ok, I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable that this baby may stick around. Ultrasound today was so cool. Lots of moving around and waving of arms and kicking of legs. Baby is head down here.

Amazing Daddy has pretty much told everyone, or at least his mother has. There's telephone and then there's teleBea. Not that I blame her, she's pretty excited and definitely never expected this.

I'm still making my parents wait to tell anyone. Sometimes it is fun to just impose torture on them for no good reason. I did tell my sister-in-law which should relieve some of the anxiety for my mother to tell now that she has at least one person to talk to about it.

It's funny, my mom keeps asking me if I have a feeling about whether it is a boy or a girl. I really don't. I admit I'd like a girl for all the obvious girly reasons, but I truly don't have any sense of what it actually is. Should I?

Next US next Thursday (April 26). I think he was about to let me go today, but I begged for at least one more and he agreed.

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow. I guess it is with the nurse to get all the paperwork set up and lab work slips done. Appointment with the actual doctor is in another two weeks.

I'm still exhausted, and occasionally feel slightly icky stomach, but mostly pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pic and great news! I'm glad you are generally feeling good too.

    Moving right along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- very exciting. Got a due date?

    ReplyDelete