Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wardrobe malfunction

Wardrobe malfunction - the feline variety

Before you accuse me of animal cruelty, I didn't do it. I had no intention of doing it. And I asked them not to do it. But, they did it anyway.

The Puss in Boots cut

I'm sure it will grow back in a few months. But will it take that long for the other cats to recognize him again? I left them with strict warnings this morning not to tease him, but I forgot to turn on the nanny cam, so I guess I'll never know.



Wardrobe Malfunction part deux


Went out to lunch with one of my coworkers today. Gorged on chips and salsa. Yummmm!

Back in the office with chocolate cake in hand, another coworker comes up behind me and asks if I know that there is a tear in the back of my jeans. Imagining a small hole I say, "why no, I didn't, thank you" as I reach my hand instinctively to my rear. Well low and behold, I don't just have a tear, I have a fucking rip that extends from my waist band down below the pocket on my right side, and my right purple underwear clad cheek, is sticking out for all to see. I'm surprised it wasn't waving a flag.

How this happened you ask? I have no earthly idea. I can't imagine that I didn't notice. Or that no one else did. Although that makes me think that others did, but chose not to tell me. Because of course, everyone enjoys a look at my purple pantied ass. I mean, my goodness, its spectacular in its large, flatness. Thank god for packing tape. Perhaps I can start a new fashion trend.

Sorry, no pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment