Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Women who lunch and men who stay home

My favorite coworker, NT, and I are skipping out for a few hours to go "do lunch." Both of our "bosses" are away this week, so we are taking full advantage of it. I do believe margaritas are called for.

On the home front, Amazing Daddy is home with The Boy today as it is Rosh Hashanah and he is not supposed to "work." Little does he know what a day at home with The Boy is really like. I resisted leaving him a list of "chores." I fear that one day I may choose not to do all the errands I usually do on my days at home with TB and he will figure it out. If he manages to have dinner on the table when I get home, and the MIL doesn't stay too long, it will be ok. Big bonus - because The Boy wasn't in daycare today, he can go on Thursday and I get A DAY TO MYSELF! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment