Thursday, September 20, 2007

Response to a few comments

Yeah, love the drink more water advice. Like my bladder isn't tortured enough these days.

I have that big elastic belt thingy. It does help, but gets uncomfortable by the end of the day. And if it's not arranged just right the velcro rubs on me and drives me crazy.

I'm having a hard time keeping the big ol' granny panties up these days. I think my (very flat) butt is getting smaller. I haven't gained weight with the pregnancy (don't hate me, I gained 40 pounds during all the IVF's, and I wasn't small to begin with) so I guess the fattage had to have moved from somewhere. So yeah, I think I'm the only pregnant woman whose butt and boobs got smaller instead of bigger.

And hubby update...he actually touched my big ol' pregnant belly last night, all on his own! I think three weeks plus without sex is getting to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment