So Mommamulla tagged me for this twitter meme. Six things no one knows about me. Hmmmm....
1. I still sleep with a teddy bear. My parents gave it to me for Christmas my senior year in high school. I can't get comfortable at night unless I'm holding something in my arms when I'm sleeping on my side.
2. I used to play the trombone. In the marching band. Jazz band too. And yes, I went to band camp.
3. I was my senior class valedictorian. I was voted most likely to succeed. I'm not so sure I made it.
4. I've had my favorite vibrator since I was 25. I bought it at Sears. I call it "Old Faithful."
5. I was a virgin until I was 22. (see #2 and #3, and maybe #6)
6. I grew up on a farm. I had my own pig. His name was Wilbur.
So, I'm supposed to tag six people to do this, but I hate tagging people. So if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged. Just let me know so I can check out your list, m'kay? The official rules are below.
The Rules: Now, if you’ve been tagged with the meme game from Twitter, you must post 6 things no one knows about you on your blog. Then you have to tag 6 more people - don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged. Leave me a comment letting me know that you’ve accepted the tag. Let me know when you’ve posted your list and make sure there’s a link back to my blog. Have fun!!!