So Deb at Postcards from the Edge tagged me for this meme. I've seen it around the blogosphere in the last couple weeks and am always impressed at what people come up with.
The meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It’s a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.”
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post http://herebaby.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-word-memior.html if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
So, my six words: Surrounded by people, yet often alone.
And that is why I'm getting therapy.
Alrighty then, now to tag five people. I think I'm going to tag some of my new Philly Mom blogger friends. Hope you ladies don't mind. I did look to see if you have done this meme already, and it doesn't look like you have.
Katia at Freeform Katia
Kim from Situationally Single Mom
Mel from Life is like a box of chocolates
Sarah at Genesis Moments
I'm also going to tag Bikini at Pantsfreesia