Wooohooo....I was just tagged for my very first meme.
Katie from http://the-view-from-the-hill.blogspot.com/ tagged me. I found Katie's blog via NaComLeavMo.
'The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
'1. What was I doing ten years ago? Ten years ago I was living in Kalamazoo, MI. I owned my own house, had a Bouvier and three cats. I was single and just starting to think about getting back in to the dating world after a painful breakup with the "boy next door." I was somewhat addicted to the Internet at the time and would spend hours chatting online. I was working as a community pharmacist and on my down time was renovating my 90 year old house.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Go to "mommy group," meet Amazing Daddy for lunch, have meeting at daycare with The Boy's "posse" to discuss his summer transition and how he's doing now, clean the kitchen (again), and work on moving my blog.
3. Snacks I enjoy: fruit, anything sweet, popcorn
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Oh my, where to start! First I would make sure that everyone in my family was comfortable, and that my boys, and my nephews, had college funds set up. I'd send my parents back to England to visit. I'd donate money to a bunch of charities. I'd pay off our bills. I'd buy a house with a yard! Most likely in the country. I'd probably have a couple vacation homes too. And a house keeper! And a part time nanny. And then...I'd probably go a bit crazy and have some fun shopping and travelling! And I'd do every thing I could to convince my husband to do IVF again and try for another baby.
5. Places I've lived: England, Michigan (South Lyon, Fowlerville, Albion, Hersey, Paris, Big Rapids, Kalamazoo) and now Pennsylvania.
6. People I want to know more about: Although I was excited to get tagged for this, I'm super uncomfortable tagging other people. Kind of makes me think of chain letters. So, if you are interested in doing this meme...consider yourself tagged!