Drew G. with Eden Fantasys, my favorite adult toy store, has generously agreed to help me celebrate my 4th Blogoversary with a fun, fun, fun giveaway!
He gave me a couple options to choose from:
The I Rub my Wormie
This discreet sex toy looks like an innocent massager, perfect for when you’d like to have a vibrator handy but don’t necessarily want to leave one out for
your mother-in-law the babysitter all to see.
Press the button on the tail to select one of three vibration speeds to suit your pleasure. The petite sectioned body, large round head, and nubby feet on the underside all feel great against your body.
Completely waterproof, the I Rub My Wormie Travel Size can join you in the bathtub or shower for some wet and wild fun.And it comes in either pink or green! Cute, cute, cute!
Or, this one:
Snuggly bound in its shiny black corset and spiked collar, the bondage duck is your best pal in a bathtub. Use it simply as a water toy or squeeze its back to make it a sensual clitoral stimulator. With powerful yet quiet vibrations the duck is also ideal as a general-purpose massager. It is completely waterproof and it floats.
Keeping this one away from your kids is entirely on you! I know I'd have to find somewhere better than the sock drawer for this little duckie!
When it came down to it, I couldn't decide! So you get to choose! If you win that is!
Because this is such an awesome giveaway, and because we should all have our own toys for the bathtub, I'm giving you several ways to enter! Just leave a comment on this post for each entry.
- Leave a comment here and tell me which toy you would choose.
- Follow my blog (on the right sidebar, scroll down towards the bottom)
- Tell me about your fave adult toy (I'm always looking for new ones to try!)
- Follow @drewg78 on Twitter
- Follow @momneedstherapy (that's me!) on Twitter
- Tweet about this contest using the hashtag #efneedstherapy and link to this post - you can tweet once a day, just come back and leave me a comment each time!
You have until Wednesday, August 19th at midnight to enter. I'll announce all the winners on Friday, August 21st. Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents!!!