Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wonderful day!

Had a wonderful "mommy - Noah" day today! Noah was an absolute joy to be with!

The only problems we had today were when we were at CHOP for his ADOS. His anxiety definitely hit a high and he resisted cooperating for quite a while. Eventually he participated and I was able to leave the room. He said and did some stuff that was disturbing to me, but it was obvious that he was playing up to the examiners and being very oppositional. It will be very interesting to get the results in two weeks.

Other than that though he was great to be with today!

How nice to finally really enjoy a day with my own son!

Tomorrow he and Rich are either going to go to the zoo or to the Franklin Institute. I'm almost jealous I can't go with them!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment