Saturday, November 29, 2008

One more day!

Sneaking this one in under the wire. I actually had to get out of bed to write it.

I survived day eight of Noah's Thanksgiving vacation. Noah, Kiel and I had a pretty decent day. Lunch at Chik-Fil-A and then some time at the playground.

The playground is pretty cool. It's an "everybody's" playground, that is wheel chair/handicap accesable. Great for little ones who are still a bit wobbly on their feet. I tried to put up some pictures but I crashed twice in the process, so maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

When Rich got home a little before 4pm we went and got the Christmas tree. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get stuff ready for it so we can put it up when Rich gets home from work.

I wasn't excited about Christmas last year, with the PPD and still being in pain from Kiel's birth. This year I have the spirit again! Yeah!

Hopefully tomorrow I can come up with something better for the last day of NaBloPoMo so I can go out with a bang.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We took off for the museum yesterday. I vacation buster for sure! Now, it's snowing like a banshee outside and the horrific thought crossed my mind that tomorrow might be (another) snow day. Bookends on the vacation??? I NEED TO WORK!

    ReplyDelete