Tuesday, July 07, 2009

In which my insanity once again takes over and I prove just how pathetic I am

I have a mommy date next week! A second mommy date actually!!

Whoo hooo!

And

Eeekkk I'm nervous.

What if I blow it? What if I say something stupid, which I've been known to do, and she thinks I'm an idiot?

Oyyy...the pressure.

So, Kiel and I are going to the zoo with a mommy (Keri) and her little girl (Mia) that we met in Kindermusik class last spring. We had a play date with them at their house* a couple weeks ago and all had fun.

And now, a second date! Did I already say eekkkk?

I really like Keri, and we have a ton of stuff in common, and I really, really want her to like me and be my friend.

On the pathetic scale of 1 to 10 I'm at an 11 right now, right? Yeah, I thought so...


*I'm not even going to get in to the issue that their house is huge and gorgeous and absofucking spotless clean. You know, the total opposite of my house. Ughhh...


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Have fun katt on your mommy date...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I work for NBC 10 Philadelphia for Tracy Davidson and I am trying to find websites that would allow her to post her link. She deals with consumers who are trying to save money and watch out for frauds. If you could please e-mail me at whitni.rouse@nbcuni.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete