Saturday, January 10, 2009

A letter from my blog

Dear MNT,

Where the hell have you been?

Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to leave your readers hanging with nothing to read for almost a month? Yes, yes...your last post did leave them with an adorable picture of your boys, but come on, cuteness can only take you so far!

And need I mention that you come here to me as part of your therapy?!? Without me it all lands on your therapist, and you definitely do not pay Jeanine enough for that! Especially with all the shit that hit the fan lately - like your breaking up with your parents, Noah hitting the sister of the girl he hit last fall whose father threatened to call the police, and the mess created this week when we found out the ass hole insurance company put a hold on his new wrap around agency.

And come on, you know everyone wants to hear about both boys puking all over you for three days straight!

Not to mention all your new goals for 2009. Yes, yes, I know...they aren't New Years Resolutions. But you did say you were going to shake things up with the new year.
Don't you think everyone wants to hear about that?

And what about the post you have brewing in your head about how you suck at making new friends. I mean, talk about a pity party. You know how people love to read crap like that!

So get your shit together woman! If you don't come back soon I'm finding some other sucker to drink wine with.

With deep affection,

Your Blog


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow - your blog certainly gives it straight, huh?

    Love to hear about any and all of those things - maybe not so heavy on the pukey stories...but otherwise...bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think your blog could work on remembering the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me never to annoy your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Why didn't MY blog write me a letter during my hiatus? I am so jealous!

    Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about the hitting incident. Can I just tell that Dad to get a life?

    ReplyDelete