Monday, January 30, 2006

Behold the Purple Psycho Monster from Hell

Today I took two little pills that are pretty much guaranteed to turn me in to the psycho bitch from hell for the next week. And for the next four days I get to take two more each morning! I'm not quite sure how to tell Amazing Daddy that he might want to just hightail it out of town for the week.

Yes, I started the Clomid Challenge Test! I tried Clomid four years ago (this month actually) when we did our first IUI (at half the dose that I'm on now, BTW). To make a long story short...I quit my job on day 5. Now, in many ways it was a blessing. I'm not sure I would have done it if I hadn't been taken over by the Purple Psycho Monster from Hell. It's all somewhat of a haze to me, but I have a vague recollection of coming home and sitting Amazing Daddy down, and then telling him I had worked it all out my drive home and that I was quitting my job. And maybe in a few months I'd get a part time job. After picking his mouth up off the floor, and prying his eye lids back over his eye balls, he pretty much didn't say anything. But, he's an amazing man, and he knew I had reached my limit, and we worked it out. In the end I was only unemployed for a mere 10 days, when I interviewed and was hired at my current job.

So, as I feel that purple monster taking hold again, I promise myself that I will not make any rash decisions this week! I will keep my head down, and attempt to keep my mouth shut. I can do this. I can get through this!

Just don't piss me off...and what ever you do, don't mess with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment