Monday, March 05, 2007

Day 10 of 2ww

Oh my god I am going crazy. All I want to do is POAS (that's Pee on a Stick). I did succumb yesterday (at day 9). A faint line appeared, but well after the first ten minutes. Everything I read (and I spent hours on Google yesterday and today trying to find something to refute it) says it is an evaporation line. When I looked at it this evening it was completely gone.

I'm like a junky, all nervous stomach, just thinking about it. I was going to wait until tomorrow but I'm with TB all day, and we have appointments and errands in the AM, so if I do it in the morning I'll just be upset.

I really think I have to pee NOW!

I guess I could do it now and buy some more tomorrow if I need to.

I was really going to handle this so much better than the last two. Yeah, right.

I think because I'm more hopeful because of the quality of the embryos the anticipation is greater.

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it if its a BFN.

shitfuckdamn

No comments:

Post a Comment