Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Doin' the dragon

On Laurie Berkners "Under a Shady Tree" CD there is a song called Do the Dragon. Oh..haven't heard of Laurie Berkner? No, I don't imagine you would if you don't have kids under the age of 5.

Anyway...Do the Dragon is one of my faves of the CD. Mostly because I like the UHHH part of the "1...2...3...4...UHHHH...here we go" line. Apparently the dragon likes me too, because he has taken up residence in my esophagus. And he's gotta fire in his mouth.

I'm actually semi-miserable. Enough so that I called and made a doctor appointment for myself. I tend not to make appointments for myself for a couple reasons. One, I spend so much time taking The Boy to all his appointments I can't fathom another minute in a waiting room. Two, I have to take time off work to do it if I want to be seen without TB throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of my discussion with the doctor. But mostly...because then I might have to actually have a conversation about my weight problem and issues with exercise (as in...I don't like to do it).

No comments:

Post a Comment